Concerning the Charismatic Movement

• Thread starter Thread starter 1_Maria
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
robertaf:
If I were her, I wouldn’t dignify it.

I have read many of your posts and I find it amazing how you spend your time with these darts shot at your brothers and sisters in Jesus. Whatever you do to the least of His brothers and sisters, you do to Him.

Something to think about.
Thanks for your kind words…not to worry… Beng has been on my ignore list for almost a week now. However, he is a dear soul with a lot of love for the Church…just misguided sometimes. Beng I love you and I will continue to pray for your spiritual blindness to go away.
God Bless,
Annunciata:)

40.png
robertaf:
If I were her, I wouldn’t dignify it.

I have read many of your posts and I find it amazing how you spend your time with these darts shot at your brothers and sisters in Jesus. Whatever you do to the least of His brothers and sisters, you do to Him.

Something to think about.
Your accusing me of putting word in someone’s mouth yet you post this personal attack?

And it’s a legitimate question. I wonder if a spirit filled heart would take it negatively at something so trivial.

40.png
Annunciata:
Thanks for your kind words…not to worry… Beng has been on my ignore list for almost a week now. However, he is a dear soul with a lot of love for the Church…just misguided sometimes. Beng I love you and I will continue to pray for your spiritual blindness to go away.
God Bless,
Annunciata:)
Patronizing seems to be the mark of Charismatics afficianados.

I’m still waiting for your answer.

Unless I misunderstood, Announciata was speaking about her rosary prayer group. Which is great and I would be one of the first people to applaud such efforts.

What is misleading however is she posted this under the thread Concerning the Charismatic Movement. Further compounding the confusion is the fact she is a strong supporter of the Charismatic Movement. This could just be a case of simple misunderstanding. It would have been charitable on both sides to assume there was a misunderstanding rather than hurling accusations at one another. God bless.

40.png
beng:
So, are you saying that it’s OK for the Devil to draw people to God, even if it’s part of his ploy, because God will take care of it?
Beng, what are you, a lawyer? The above ploy of putting words in someone’s mouth is a classic Hollywood “legal” strategy of creating a defensive comment. I’m proud of Annunciata that she saw through it!

Funny thing…when people disagree, rather than simply stating their disagreement, they twist words instead to try to make the person speaking look like an idiot. Works with some juries in courts…doesn’t work so much here.

I tend to agree with the comment that although your heart is in the right place your thoughts are sometimes misguided. There are many things you don’t have to agree with…but your strategy of disagreement and attack certainly isn’t gaining you any credibility nor is it winning anyone to your point of view.

Why don’t you try a little honey instead of the vinegar when you’re trying to make a point? Maybe you won’t find yourself on so many “ignore” lists.

God Bless You!

40.png
JCPhoenix:
Beng, what are you, a lawyer? The above ploy of putting words in someone’s mouth is a classic Hollywood “legal” strategy of creating a defensive comment. I’m proud of Annunciata that she saw through it!
Can’t she say “no”?
Funny thing…when people disagree, rather than simply stating their disagreement, they twist words instead to try to make the person speaking look like an idiot. Works with some juries in courts…doesn’t work so much here.
That is an honest question. Why you or Robertaf found it negatively is because of your own prejudice.
I tend to agree with the comment that although your heart is in the right place your thoughts are sometimes misguided. There are many things you don’t have to agree with…but your strategy of disagreement and attack certainly isn’t gaining you any credibility nor is it winning anyone to your point of view.
What is my strategy according to you?
Why don’t you try a little honey instead of the vinegar when you’re trying to make a point?
How?
Maybe you won’t find yourself on so many “ignore” lists.

God Bless You!
I’m not running for a popularity contest.

Them putting disagreeing person on ignore list is most telling.

Dear JCPhoenix,

It might be wise to spread the understanding and the generosity with equal measure. Beng does not deserve to be singled out for uncharitable behavior. Beng and others have been singled out with plenty of uncharitable conduct these past few weeks. It might be a good idea to promote peace rather than to join a pack to swarm. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back