Maybe your friend was lying.
Yes, she (or you) was definitely lying.
Well I can’t say I’ve never seen porn, but I don’t sleep around or go to strip clubs. You consistently bash men’s morals, while you have led anything but a moral life yourself.
Haha, two negative posts for me today. Maybe I should resist the urge to write something when I’m incredibly tired and maybe a little sick.
But since I’m already being negative… based on your posts I don’t see why a good moral Catholic (or Protestant) would be that interested in you. You are way too negative towards men in general, are rather hypocritical, and are ready to abandon your principles if you can’t find a man. I honesty have a hard time seeing how you will end up in a successful marriage unless you make drastic changes in your life. Sure, you can start sleeping around again and in all likelihood wind up in a lousy marriage if that is what you really want.
Sorry for being harsh, but I suspect many others here feel the same way about you. I’m 30, and managed to live a moral life before finding my soon to be fiance (we are looking at rings this month) She is Catholic, which led me to these forums.
On a bit of a more positive note, you might want to look to role models like LilyElain. While she has flaws (from Pittsburgh, likes sweet wines), she seems to be living and enjoying her single Catholic lifestyle and can probably end up in a very happy marriage some day. I just don’t see you being that happy, married or not, with your current outlook on life.