N
nivi2148
Guest
is going to a concert for an artist who has a 98% idolatrous fanbase giving off scandal?
Last edited:
You know 98% of his/her fanbase personally?is going to a concert for an artist who has a 98% idolatrous fanbase giving off scandal?
If the concert is not a near occasion of sin for you, go and have fun.Hi everyone so I have an issue going on that seems silly and quite frankly can a little unimportant to some. My favorite band announced that they were going to have a concert and I asked my mom if I could borrow money from her to buy a ticket, she told me that she would let me despite also saying she didn’t know if she had enough to pay the bills. I offered to return it but she insisted it was fine. While buying the tickets I couldn’t help but feel guilty and wonder if it was God telling me it w…
Must be a pretty small insular fan baseYou know 98% of his/her fanbase personally?
The other people at the show are there to see the band, not to watch you dance or sing or do anything else. You are not part of the show. Other than your friends who attend with you, no one at the show cares. Dance and sing if you can do so without disturbing others or blocking their view or interfering with their listening to the band; just please be aware that people’s eyes are NOT on you at a show where they paid to see a band.It’s just I’m afraid me being there and dancing and singing will like I guess make the other fans really excited like “oh look at her getting hype
just please be aware that people’s eyes are NOT on you at a show where they paid to see a band.
No. Really. That’s not going to happen.Yes it is. It’s just I’m afraid me being there and dancing and singing will like I guess make the other fans really excited
I just really don’t want to encourage anyone to idolize.