Condoms used to prevent STD's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeenageConvert
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And SgtSchultz, that’s a fair point you made about the Pope and male prostitutes. When writing my responses in this thread, I was focusing on marital relations and not homosexual activities. That can be a kind of an apples to oranges comparison.

For some reason, I thought the Pope was referring to male prostitutes who hire themselves out to women, not other men. In that case, the whole issue of contraception becomes moot in hindsight.
 
We all know what happened to Onan when he tried to avoid the procreative aspect of sex.
Well you know a man’s going to lose semen. It’s made in the epidedimus and stays in the vas deferens in the testicles. When you go to the restroom especially and sit down when you urinate some semen comes out. I know this myself and by sees the remains of someone’s fisnished work Ugh.

B
 
Well you know a man’s going to lose semen. It’s made in the epidedimus and stays in the vas deferens in the testicles. When you go to the restroom especially and sit down when you urinate some semen comes out. I know this myself and by sees the remains of someone’s fisnished work Ugh.

B
You should know there’s a difference between unintended physiological functions and deliberate wastage during intercourse. There’s no record of God smiting anyone for going to the bathroom.
 
You should know there’s a difference between unintended physiological functions and deliberate wastage during intercourse. There’s no record of God smiting anyone for going to the bathroom.
In knowing a little about how they wrote the scriptures, if your talking about Onan his smiting may have been in allegory. But then again, it’s certainly possible to be literal. I don’t hear about these things happening to everyone now though.

Bill
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top