"Conservative" police chief calls for murdering Democrats

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerous I guess.

But there’s a difference.

It’s thugs and gang bangers vs. racist cops who have the law to back them up.
We call them feral areas in Detroit. I just found the shrugging off of violence and hatred disturbing.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.

Last edited:
Just another right wing terrorist police chief. There is a trend in these small towns, flyover land with racist cops.
Not nearly like progressive run cities. That’s where all of the actual police shootings take place. Police hired by progressives. Police department run by progressives with progressive culture.
The real racism. They do that then allow fascistic Antifa and Marxist BLM destroy minority owned property by have police stand down.
And if you’re a black female police chief who pushes back, they push you out.
The great thing about Facebook et al kicking them off is they are all now going to Parler where they run their racist views in full glory.
I’m not on Parler, but I see racist intersectionality and identity politics on Facebook all the time, some of it by what Tom Perez calls the future of the Democrat Party.

From the article:
“Death to all Marxist Democrats,” Holland posted on Parler…
He should be arrested for inciting violence. It’s no different than when the Blackshirt Antifa types say punch a Nazi.

Marxists and Nazis should be condemned for the evil they spew, but that condemnation doesn’t include violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back