Continuation of Homosexuality Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter EZweber
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
See my edited reply. I have talked to other young people who are sure that at least 25% of the population must be homosexual, based largely on the entertainment industry, on social media and on the militancy of certain facets of the homosexual population.
 
How about I don’t.

Hmm, maybe I misunderstood your reply. I’m referring mostly to the massive media presence of homosexual characters and themes.
Ah. That makes more sense. But I’ve been watching some tv and a couple of films over the last week. Read the paper a few times. Watched some youtube vids. Listened to some music. Been travelling through a few towns. Had a drink in a few bars. Been to a few restaurants. And I haven’t seen anyone I would recognise as being overtly homosexual.
 
See my edited reply. I have talked to other young people who are sure that at least 25% of the population must be homosexual, based largely on the entertainment industry, on social media and on the militancy of certain facets of the homosexual population.
Then maybe they have the percentages wrong. But I’ll bet that they see nothing wrong with it. Which is why, looking at the bigger picture, the numbers who claim to belong to a specific religion are falling drastically.
 
You know what their main reaction is? “Why do they always have to be so in-your-face about it? Why is it All Gay All The Time?” They feel like their noses are being rubbed in the world of homosexuality and they resent it (as do I).
 
You know what their main reaction is? “Why do they always have to be so in-your-face about it? Why is it All Gay All The Time?” They feel like their noses are being rubbed in the world of homosexuality and they resent it (as do I).
Well, I’ll take your word for it. You must talk to a lot of kids about the subject. But your experiences and mine are polar opposites. Must be down to where you live.
 
And you’d be surprised at how the friends of one’s children open up when they know they can speak honestly without immediately being roasted alive on social media.
 
Oh, that would definitely lend a different slant to the discussion. Mine are mid 20s.
 
What I cannot understand is the obsession of this forum with this very specific sin.
The are thousands of threads on this site. You don’t have a very good case for your thesis.
 
40.png
aroosi:
What I cannot understand is the obsession of this forum with this very specific sin.
The are thousands of threads on this site. You don’t have a very good case for your thesis.
There are usually several LGBT related threads going on all the time here in CAF. I see more discussions about this topic here than in any other forum I’ve ever visited. I’ve been to a Baptist forum and a Muslim forum and there was hardly anything on this topic.
 
Last edited:
Maybe it’s because the LGBT agenda seems always to be in the forefront of the news lately.
 
To reiterate from the original thread, I know of at least 5 homosexual couples. 4 of which are amazing , loving people. I would put their love up against ANY heterosexual couple. To call their love ‘sinful’ or ‘evil’ is horrible, inhuman even.
And people have pointed out that Hitler loved his dog, so I guess that nullifies the evil he did?
3 of those couples have children. They are awesome parents (coaches, parents, teachers, boy scout troop leaders).
My cousin’s daughter is in a “situation” with another woman, together they are raising 3 children conceived through the abomination of IVF with a male donor. This past Christmas, the eldest child - a girl just shy of two years old - came up to me and called me “daddy”. I mentioned this to my cousin’s other daughter and she said that the girl does that to all men she sees. So, at even before two years old, the daughter deep in her heart is already searching for something that is missing. What a shame to subject an innocent child to something like that.
 
That’s probably because most homosexuals are not overtly so. I have a hunch there are way more than 3 - 5% of the general population who are homosexual or have gay tendencies, including those who do not identify themselves as (exclusively) gay. This includes men and women.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top