"Conversing with the child within"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gertabelle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand completely. I think that some of the … er … younger generation almost cannot recognize the “me” element of society and think it’s quite dysfunctional NOT to be overly concerned with every little quirk and twitch of one’s inner landscape.

The older I get, the more I want to see Jesus when I look in the mirror, and not so much “me,” especially the navel-gazing and focus on my own psychology.

🤷
Thank you so much for sharing this. I spent all day wondering if I’m just so shallow that I can’t appreciate the value of all these assignments.

Now that I’m thinking of this in terms of gleaning something – anything – of value for my students, the work is going better. Nearly there, nearly there.

God bless you!

Gertie
 
But nothing she has said so far implies that the teacher doesn’t follow a Christian religion…
I’m not sure that being Christian or being other than Christian has to make a difference. I appreciate all the help I can get as I seek Our Lord. I’ve come to appreciate many posts, here on the forum, and professors and fellow students as sources of help for me as a Christian. Thank you for helping me think about this.🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top