Covid Vaccine -aborted fetal cells

• Thread starter Thread starter umamibella
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am in Argentina. We also have a local project for a vaccine, but I think it is still in Phase I. Again, it would be impractical to wait that long just to use another vaccine, specially if there were mass vaccinations and all work and study places would require you to be vaccined.

EDIT: Not to mention, the vaccine has to be approved by the respective regulatory agency, so, let’s say, if I wanted to buy privately the Russian vaccine because the local one is taking too long and I don’t want the British one, I still couldn’t do that.
Yes ours have to be approved here. There are a couple of places in Australia doing vaccine development. We would not be allowed to have the Russian one here as it has not been through all the health checks we tick off. That is a good thing I believe.
“Availabke” means on the shelves ready for public use. And if vaccine from aborted cells is availavle in that way first, then we are permitted to use it. And I certainly will, unless and until I have access to something better.
There are going to be a few vaccines available in a very short time of each other if their trials are successful and they tick all the boxes. There are a few different technologies looking very promising at the moment. I really dont believe anyone has false hope about this virus and its vaccine potential now. We may never get a decent vaccine , we may. All the money being thrown at it in research should be used to investigate different ways to develop vaccines. That is the point of the Archbishop and other religious leaders in our country.

Interesting response.
Point was with the internet and the fact I’ve already posted about being a security administrator there is no proof I can provide that can’t be faked.

So take my word or don’t.

Point was with the internet and the fact I’ve already posted about being a security administrator there is no proof I can provide that can’t be faked.

So take my word or don’t.
I have not seen your post about being a security administrator. You are right in that nothing here can be proven about personal information. I was wondering because you replied to a comment I made to LilyM. Its really no skin off my nose but I just wanted to know if I was replying to the same person twice 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back