Crescendo of concern

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sirach14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever the reason for the shift, there’s been a precipitous decline in support for MSNBC…& MSM
 
40.png
Sirach14:
Elenor Clift spouting the party line: american people are sick of the Iraq war, BUSH LIED, bring the troops back home, etc.

msnbc.msn.com/id/8258587/site/newsweek/page/2/

click on pg.#1
What’s interesting are the Andrea Mitchell’s of the world now saying that everyone knew at the time what the government was doing - ginning up the case for war and fixing the facts around the policy.

Corporate/government takeover of the media is now complete and they are advertising their complicity.
 
40.png
Thekla:
What’s interesting are the Andrea Mitchell’s of the world now saying that everyone knew at the time what the government was doing - ginning up the case for war and fixing the facts around the policy.

Corporate/government takeover of the media is now complete and they are advertising their complicity.
Who is Andrea Mitchell?
 
40.png
aimee:
Who is Andrea Mitchell?
Andrea Mitchell is the Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent for NBC News. She is also the wife of Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank.
 
40.png
Thekla:
Andrea Mitchell is the Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent for NBC News. She is also the wife of Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank.
I guess that means she isn’t French… 😦
 
40.png
aimee:
I guess that means she isn’t French… 😦
I didn’t finish my post before I had to do something…

it is true that the interest in MSNBC has declined…I don’t know much about her reporting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top