D
David98
Guest
Hi! I am wondering if “gender swap days” at high schools are ok to participate in? It is wear men dress like women and women dress up like guys for homecoming. Thank you!
Sure, it’s just in fun.Hi! I am wondering if “gender swap days” at high schools are ok to participate in? It is wear men dress like women and women dress up like guys for homecoming.
In my high school, it was just like a day when some of the guys would jokingly dress like cartoonish versions of cheerleaders for the last period, and some of the girls would dress like guys, again exaggerated for comic effect. It was all very clearly a joke and had nothing to do with actual transgenderism or any of that.And why is that even a thing?
I remember a variation on this theme from when I was in high school — a bunch of guys dressed in drag for a pep rally. It was a hoot! No harm, no foul.Hi! I am wondering if “gender swap days” at high schools are ok to participate in? It is wear men dress like women and women dress up like guys for homecoming. Thank you!
I believe the term of art you’re thinking of is “cultural appropriation.”Have no fear: the political correctness net is ever-widening so that there are bound to be protests of this sort soon. And then the true crossdressers (not the transgender people) will protest that the transgenders are coopting their domain.
N.B: I am not arguing against either transgenders or crossdressers but against rigid PC practitioners.