Damning Hunter Biden documents suddenly vanish while in transit

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some important documents sent to me from the government will all of my history and information. Never made it to me, and they never got it back. Someone haas all of my life information out there.

But if Tucker and lies did not made a back up, then that falls on them. How damnable is this for Biden? We have not a clue. Only right wing media elaborate and left wing media suppresses.

Did you watch the clip? - Tucker actually said they provided copies [pictures] of the information so that the company knew exactly what they were looking/searching for …

Did you watch the clip? - Tucker actually said they provided copies [pictures] of the information so that the company knew exactly what they were looking/searching for …
I did watched it. I missed that point.

Sounds rather suspicious to me.
Having experienced bad delivery from both UPS and FedEx, I am more inclined to think that this is not an unusual incident.

I ordered an office chair from 60 miles away. It made it to a distro center withing 12 miles of my house and was “lost” for three weeks before they finally delivered it.

Having experienced bad delivery from both UPS and FedEx, I am more inclined to think that this is not an unusual incident.
Did you see what UPS claimed? The flash drive was found on the floor, outside of the sealed package (that had been thrown away) and an employee just happened to see it, put it on a supervisor’s desk and it was overlooked for a couple of days.

This isn’t a package lost in transit, which I think we’ve all experienced, but a secure package being overnighted being opened and the contents removed. How often does that happen? I’ve never had that with UPS.

Did you see what UPS claimed? The flash drive was found on the floor, outside of the sealed package (that had been thrown away) and an employee just happened to see it, put it on a supervisor’s desk and it was overlooked for a couple of days.
Wow… if that’s so. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

This isn’t a package lost in transit, which I think we’ve all experienced, but a secure package
I’m not sure what “secure” means here.
being overnighted being opened and the contents removed. How often does that happen? I’ve never had that with UPS.
Enough for it to be the topic of discussions in online forums. I see a conversation over on Reddit about similar experiences.

At work, there was a piece of hardware that we. needed to be transferred minimizing the number of hands it went through. To meet the security requirements someone flew from USA to South Korea to get the hardware, and then flew back.

Listen to the video, it has the details you want.
I listened to Tucker’s original video and the video where he talked about it being found. He said the “envelope was securely sealed.” Is that what “secure” refers to in this sentence?
This isn’t a package lost in transit, which I think we’ve all experienced, but a secure package

I think its the 10% for the Big Guy that shall never be mentioned by name in any written communication - you know … the Chairman … and the selling of access/influence …

Its the using your government position to enrich one’s family

Really,

I think that President Trump’s family members were very wealthy before he ran for President - you might argue that they benefited on Donald Trumps name - nepotism works … but it is vastly different to hire family members in your own company or pay them to sit on your Company’s Board of Directors than it is to - say - use your position as Vice President of the USA to get your son a position on a Ukrainian Energy Company at $50k per month and then uses US taxpayer funds as leverage to get a prosecutor investigating your son and the corrupt Ukrainian Energy Company fired …

My mother sat on the board of directors for my corporation. I did not pay her anything for that privilege but if I had paid her - that would have been my decision - it was my company. Now if I paid Hunter Biden $50k per month because his dad was VP and was in charge of policy that could impact the financial health of my company that is an entirely different scenario - that my friend is not appropriate.

I think the left has done their absolute best to hurt the Trump name, the Trump children and the Trump business interests … I personally do not see that Trump or his children have reaped any real tangible monetary benefits from his presidency.

This isn’t a package lost in transit, which I think we’ve all experienced, but a secure package being overnighted being opened and the contents removed. How often does that happen? I’ve never had that with UPS.
That is really weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back