Have a carpet picnic. Move all the funiture to the edge of the room and lay out a nice table cloth or blanket just like you would if you were having a picnic in the park. Have all the food and drinks laid out just the same. If you pretend real hard it is just like a real one only with out the ants.
I was going to say nearly the same thing!
My hubs and I really enjoy talking - unintereupted talking is a luxury in our home- and we love movies…someone suggested the 24 series and I’m SO going to do that! (thanks!) Someone else mentioned playing cards and we’ve done that, too - that’s very fun for us b/c again, it promotes humorous conversation…not to mention, there are a bunch of ways to make it “marriage appropriate” if you know what I mean…
We also have a dart board so we get a few good games of that in, too, sometimes.
Most of the time, we like to put a huge comforter on the floor, set up every pillow we own (which is A LOT of pillows), and have another comforter to lay under. If I think of it, I’ll light some candles, but then we both get so lazy that neither of us wants to get up to blow them out, so we just lay in the dark.

Conversation starters usually happen the minute he starts predicting what’s gonna happen next in the movie or my all time favorite, “oh, I know how it’s gonna end”… which is his way of ribbing me b/c he knows I HATE that…he’ll even say that when he has absolutely no idea how it’s gonna end just to get me going.
Honestly, anything can be fun - it’s all what you do with it…