DaVinci Code Destroyed!

• Thread starter Thread starter FightingFat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davanci often painted youn men as effiminate he has a picutre of John the Baptist well John looks like Joan.

He did the same with John the apsotle it is after all a recreation of the betrayal scene at the last supper it would be kind of important to have John the apostle in such a picure if that effiminate person is not John then he’s missing. SO where did he go? Mary Magdalene is not mentioned as being at the last supper so this makes no sense at all. Besides no art scholar has ever said it was Mary.
All of this is based on a painting folks and not scripture!
Davinci is what 16 centureis after the fact so the point is moot to begin with the Priory of Sion can’t be traced past the middle ages so they are moot. The stroy that Jesus started a royal line started in teh middle ages. All this stuff is from the middle ages is this how we study the Bible from tall tales 15 centuiresi after the fact?

I suggest you read the thread friend!

😉

Quite a few of those facts are out!

I saw the programme and learned a lot about the scams and cons behind the so -called history of the Grail movement. That other piece of rubbish “The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail” was also exposed as fraud.

What intrigued me was that Tony Robinson seemed to have a picture of the Divine Mercy or at least the Sacrd Heart on his key ring. This was shown in close-up several times.

Along with a nodding Jesus on his dashboard!

I missed that! Your eyes are keener than mine!

40.png
Steph700:
I saw about the first half of it last night. I told my roommate that it seemed almost laughable- I thought the documentary was going to support the daVinci Code, but when point after point discredited the book I turned it off. Already knew the book was **** anyway- alright, very interesting reading though.

Good stuff. I think they should show it in America. Oh wait… major networks don’t carry educational stuff in the States- I forgot!!
🙂

What am I going to do when I move back there and don’t have the BBC or Chanel 4?? :crying:
Show something pro-Christian in America? You must be insane to think that possible.😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back