Deal Struck!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
jlw said:
rmeier, you don’t work in Senator Allen’s office do you?? 😉 😃

Allen is the only serious candidate out there that has the whole package. I like him far more than GW Bush.

The nation is at level “Bush Fatigue”, so Jeb would not fair well in 2008.

General widespread support among conservatives for Governor Allen (I hope the name sticks in the media) is nothing out of the ordinary.

Frist is no leader, and IMHO not personally pro-life, he is pro-life to advance his political future. Similar to Bush Sr. (41).
 
40.png
Hildebrand:
Allen is the only serious candidate out there that has the whole package. I like him far more than GW Bush.

The nation is at level “Bush Fatigue”, so Jeb would not fair well in 2008.

General widespread support among conservatives for Governor Allen (I hope the name sticks in the media) is nothing out of the ordinary.

Frist is no leader, and IMHO not personally pro-life, he is pro-life to advance his political future. Similar to Bush Sr. (41).
I am liking Gov Allen so far…about Sen Frist…not sure yet…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top