T
twoshoes
Guest
My personal opinion starts with a question, why do some souls find God early in life and some later in life?
This is a question for God that I am not able to answer, only the Creator knows why. If some come to God early, and some later shouldnot we all have the right for as much time as possible? I say no to the death penlty, because I would want every second I could to prefect my love in Jesus Christ. I’m a sinner and I need Gods forgiveness.
This is a question for God that I am not able to answer, only the Creator knows why. If some come to God early, and some later shouldnot we all have the right for as much time as possible? I say no to the death penlty, because I would want every second I could to prefect my love in Jesus Christ. I’m a sinner and I need Gods forgiveness.