Dems mull whether Warren is the one to take on Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter robertmidwest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think Trump is a U.S. citizen? Aren’t there federal laws that protect against age, race, skin color discrimination?
Not sure where you get that idea, from anything I said. You posted the quotation from another poster, out of context. I am not interested in rejoining that discussion.
 
Last edited:
Not sure where you get that idea, from anything I said.
You present yourself as an expert on constitutional law on quite a few posts. And just recently you commended President Trump for admitting a mistake. Based on that I figured you were pretty qualified on whether Trump has civil rights or not.

I think for someone to claim that he has ‘no’ protection under ‘any’ discrimination law they would either have to think he was subhuman, or not a citizen, or somehow his wealth or race excluded him from U.S protections.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top