T
The_Catholic
Guest
I’ve been reading some material from Padre Pio on a SSPX site, and it’s depressing me. First of all, reading much on Padre Pio makes me feel utterly hopeless, completely hopeless. I already suffer from a mental illness, so perhaps that makes it worse? I don’t know. What I do know is that I feel like there is no hope for salvation in me, none, and that I will never be able to stop sins, and will never be with God. Padre Pio causes me to feel that the sins which I have confessed, especially today, are not forgiven, that I am in mortal sin as I speak, and that God will not forgive me, for it seems . . . impossible and mercy seems a thousand miles away and sin and dispair are creeping up easier now.
Also, the SSPX are causing dissension in my spirit, especially how they claim the great Padre Pio was on their side, strictly against V2 and the Novus Ordo. So yeah, I feel distressed, it’s been a stressful weekend altogether, and my head is spinnig with questions.
Over all, SSPX and Padre Pio have caused me to feel like there is no hope for souls, and that agnosticism is creeping within the shadows of me, so, I’m frightened and scared.
Also, the SSPX are causing dissension in my spirit, especially how they claim the great Padre Pio was on their side, strictly against V2 and the Novus Ordo. So yeah, I feel distressed, it’s been a stressful weekend altogether, and my head is spinnig with questions.
Over all, SSPX and Padre Pio have caused me to feel like there is no hope for souls, and that agnosticism is creeping within the shadows of me, so, I’m frightened and scared.