N
NotWorthy
Guest
Vern, what Iām clumsily trying to do is formulate your argument so that I can understand it. Instead of accusing me of putting words in your mouth, why donāt you reiterate your argument so that someone as clumsy as me can understand it.Thank you for another clumsy attempt to put words in my mouth.
Thank you for another clumsy attempt to create a strawman argument.![]()
BTW, this is what you said.
How else am I supposed to understand your argument? You say the Laws of Leviticus depict a society long after Moses. The Laws of Leviticus are a series of laws that begin with:Code:Originally Posted by **vern humphrey** [forums.catholic-questions.org/images/buttons_cad/viewpost.gif](http://forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=2796066#post2796066) *Okay, light 'em up. But the passage quoted earlier still doesn't depict a Mosaic society. The society depicted is **much*** later.
The LORD called Moses, and from the meeting tent gave him this message:
Archeological evidence?![]()
No, but I have two things. Jesusā words and Oral Tradition. As was stated, it was about 2500 years (give or take a couple of centuries) since Mosesā time that the authorās authenticity was questioned.If thatās the standard, I suppose you have found Mosesā ink stand.![]()
And again, in the midst of your laughing off my argement, you continue to ignore that none of these stories can be found alone.