B
blybly
Guest
I communicate with a girl for a year in the Internet, to be honest all the time we talk as friends, although she did not even hear my voice and have never seen in my life (for the second time such a situation, the first time was fall in love with a girl, but again, all the love was on the internet and we missed the moment when it was necessary to meet, and then love is ended)
The fact is that if I was sure that she loves me, we would meet (this girl is not a believer, and most likely it is separated from her ex-boyfriend because he did not want sexual intercourse before marriage) and I understand that on this we have nothing does not work, but the communication I do not want to interrupt, also during this friendship sometimes i have feelings of love, whether i should tone down and break this feel in my head and just be friends with her? or i can feel this semi-love(lol) and talk her as friends? with the circumstance that I did not want to take any steps to meet her, as just as friends, cause i feel she dont want this, so is not a sin(i mean bad thing, not a pure sin) to waste a love for the person with whom just your friend at a distance? it is REAL to love GIRL (i am a man btw
) as FRIEND? cause i think this feelings is from friendship love-side, or not?
The fact is that if I was sure that she loves me, we would meet (this girl is not a believer, and most likely it is separated from her ex-boyfriend because he did not want sexual intercourse before marriage) and I understand that on this we have nothing does not work, but the communication I do not want to interrupt, also during this friendship sometimes i have feelings of love, whether i should tone down and break this feel in my head and just be friends with her? or i can feel this semi-love(lol) and talk her as friends? with the circumstance that I did not want to take any steps to meet her, as just as friends, cause i feel she dont want this, so is not a sin(i mean bad thing, not a pure sin) to waste a love for the person with whom just your friend at a distance? it is REAL to love GIRL (i am a man btw