B
BasBleu
Guest
I read and post on a message board related to wedding planning, and recently there have been some posts about Pre-Cana and NFP. There are a few of us standing up for NFP who actively practice it.
Someone brought up the low divorce rate in NFP couples, and of course someone else questioned it and wondered “how ‘they’ came about their information.”
Does anyone have a good source for this statistic that includes how the information was gathered?
I’m heading over to CCLI to look, but I know if anyone can help me out, it’s all of you!
Someone brought up the low divorce rate in NFP couples, and of course someone else questioned it and wondered “how ‘they’ came about their information.”
Does anyone have a good source for this statistic that includes how the information was gathered?
I’m heading over to CCLI to look, but I know if anyone can help me out, it’s all of you!