K
Kronk
Guest
Do we all sin? And if so, what if one does not remember any sins, the outcome would be he sins and forgets, or he has not sinned. Does that mean that, if the latter, he is at that point sinless?
Is there any way to live a sin-free life? And if not, how do we cope with such lives? What about Mary, St. John the Baptist, etc.?
If one does not recall any sins what should they think when mass begins and the priest says to call to mind your sins?
I myself suffer much forgetfulness, so I do not always remember my sins at mass, I want to prove to myself that the only reason I don’t see droplets of sin is because I am, in fact, drowning in sin. What can I do to recall better my downfalls before mass, confession, acts of contrition, etc.?
Is there any way to live a sin-free life? And if not, how do we cope with such lives? What about Mary, St. John the Baptist, etc.?
If one does not recall any sins what should they think when mass begins and the priest says to call to mind your sins?
I myself suffer much forgetfulness, so I do not always remember my sins at mass, I want to prove to myself that the only reason I don’t see droplets of sin is because I am, in fact, drowning in sin. What can I do to recall better my downfalls before mass, confession, acts of contrition, etc.?