Do we all sin? (Sin and forgetfulness)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kronk
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to be the person who goes around saying I’m not a sinner.
I would think that those who do attain this level of the spiritual life on earth are very quiet, under the radar, not at all the sort who would say it out loud.
 
I think St. Faustina probably got enough flak for writing in her diary that the Lord told her that her sins called for one day in Purgatory, and then commuted her sentence via his Divine Mercy.
 
Last edited:
Somewhere in the Bible it says, “a righteous man sins 7 times a day”.

If the Holy Spirit is guiding you, the Holy Spirit will likely make you aware of your sins. If you don’t feel this be the case, then you probably need a deeper relationship with the Holy Spirit. I’d advise a periodic prayer to the Holy Spirit in that case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top