A
anhphan
Guest
My friend said our spirits in the heaven and angles are the same. Also, he said we can judge the fallen angels with God in the last day. I don’t think he is right. Please help me.
Jesus said that he makes everything new. That includes our resurrected, glorified bodies in heaven. Everything that God created good on earth (including colors!) will be perfected in heaven. What is good but imperfect on earth will be good and perfected in heaven.A young disabled child dies and I believe they physically will not be returning to that same body in my opinion.
Colour will not exsist either.
Our human body will turn to dust.Our human body will return to dust.
The body in the resurrection is a living body for all eternity without pain , colour , size or anything else.
A brilliant white light full of purity not like this world.
On what grounds does he think we have the right to judge anyone on the last day, let alone fallen angels?Also, he said we can judge the fallen angels with God in the last day.
But nowhere does he talk about, “Oh, and those who follow me can judge, too. I’ll let you judge some fallen angels, if you like. You know, for practice.”19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.
24 “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 25 Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.
28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned. 30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.
Their body will be restored to what it should be without disability, or so Aquinas taught. But it is still their body, a physical body.No source just my own belief. We are all part of God’s brilliant white light.
Many people religious or not have seen this brilliant white light , near death.
A young disabled child dies and I believe they physically will not be returning to that same body in my opinion.
Colour will not exsist either.
1 Corinthians 6:1-4 (emphasis added).Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to be judged before the unjust, and not before the saints? Know you not that the saints shall judge this world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know you not that we shall judge angels? how much more things of this world? If therefore you have judgments of things pertaining to this world, set them to judge, who are the most despised in the church.