I understand your reasoning behind wearing jeans, I really do.
However, I am curious…many people have written that they wear jeans to daily mass and not to Sunday mass.
Question: How is daily mass any less special than sunday mass? I do not view the mass to be more important on sundays due to the fact that more people are there, there is a choir, it is in the “big” church vs. the chapel, etc…(Nor am I saying that any of you feel that way, again, this is my view.)
To me, the importance of mass lies in the Eucharist and the celebration of Christ freely giving himself to suffer and die for our sins. This rite is celebrated at every mass, be it daily or a Sunday mass. Therefore, I view every mass as important as the next. Thus, in feeling this way, I will always wear clothing that I feels reflects this. In my mind, jeans are not on that list.