K
KCT
Guest
Any Doc Martin fans here? We’re enjoying it.
Even within the US it varies - the PBS station in Norfolk, VA is a full season behind the DC station.It’s a weird little show. Of course English villages are NOTHING like that…I mean the setting IS an actual English village but other than that…
We can’t seem to figure out when it will be shown either.
I think we’re at least a couple of seasons behind England though.
Soooo… this isn’t about the shoes?Any Doc Martin fans here? We’re enjoying it.![]()
Ha! I did the same thing. Yay a shoe thread (not a shoe thread…sad) I don’t watch much TV but I have a lot of boots!Soooo… this isn’t about the shoes?
I thought it was about the shoes LOLSoooo… this isn’t about the shoes?
No, but I used to own a pair…Soooo… this isn’t about the shoes?
I’m not normally a fan of British comedies, but I do like Doc Martin.Yes! My parents’ neighbor turned us on to it before it came on PBS. He had discs of one or two seasons. We watched it together and we all thought it was hilarious. Of course, we love British comedies and dramas and mysteries.
I thought it would be about shoes as well.Soooo… this isn’t about the shoes?
I thought it was about shoes too!!! HAHA! I loved my Doc’s in high school!Soooo… this isn’t about the shoes?
Those are Doc Martens. The Brits would never write that name into a sitcom title, the Skinheads (violent white supremacist gang) wear Doc Martens.Thought you meant the shoes. Love brit coms will have to look it up.
Have you seen “Wallander” with Kenneth Branagh? It’s a very dark show, rather weird because the character was written as a Swede but in this case, everyone is British, but every once in a while a few Swedish words are tossed in. There are only 3 shows per season; last week was the 2nd so one more.I am glad you bought this thread up we are probably getting rid of our dish and sticking to Netflix. We watch lots of Brittish shows but mostly the dark creepy crime shows like Cracker, and Reebus. I am breathlessly awaiting Downton abbey’ season two to show up on Netflix so I can watch when DH is not around.