R
reen12
Guest
Welcome to CAF, fyrefly. 
quote: fyrefly
I have been very ill, with same, for decades. Since childhood.
I was traumatized, too.
Surely God watches over those of us who experienced trauma, so early in life.
Even when I did not know that He cared, He did.
quote:fryefly

āTake the next good step.ā
And sometimes, Iāve noted, they are more like little baby steps. But thatās OK, to me.
At least Iām moving. http://bestsmileys.com/nono/9.gif
Blessing to you, fryefly.
reen12
quote: fyrefly
Please know, fyrefly, that you are not alone - in terms of psychological suffering.I am not the only one, I see. I have had some psychological problems since I was in my one-digits (six or seven) due to some trauma. I grew up in my teens troubled, got married and am still having problemsā¦
I have been very ill, with same, for decades. Since childhood.
I was traumatized, too.
Surely God watches over those of us who experienced trauma, so early in life.
Even when I did not know that He cared, He did.
quote:fryefly
You remind me of what Father Groeschel said:So I handle it by just going on.
āTake the next good step.ā
And sometimes, Iāve noted, they are more like little baby steps. But thatās OK, to me.
At least Iām moving. http://bestsmileys.com/nono/9.gif
Blessing to you, fryefly.
reen12