B
Brooklyn
Guest
I try to attend Daily Mass, and I truly love going to Mass. Before every Mass I always pray to be there fully in mind and body. But almost always I find my mind wandering during Mass, and even during Consecration. Does anyone else have this problem, and if you do, what do you do about it? Interestingly enough, I don’t have this problem on Sunday when I attend the Tridentine Mass, but that could be because I am following so closely in the Missal.
Anyway, whatever the reason, I would really like to keep my mind completely on what is happening at the altar. Any suggestions? I do follow along somewhat with the Magnificat, and that helps some.
Anyway, whatever the reason, I would really like to keep my mind completely on what is happening at the altar. Any suggestions? I do follow along somewhat with the Magnificat, and that helps some.