Does it matter which prayers? I hear the Rosary is powerful, but I like to pray the Divine Chaplet, the Littany to Saints, Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Personally, I think that what you are choosing to pray is just fine.
The Rosary is a very powerful prayer choice. I also really like praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, too.
There are also some other very beautiful chaplets available as well, if you like to pray chaplets.
I have various chaplets here at home, too. I have the Holy Angels Chaplet, and the Holy Spirit Chaplet, too, to name a few. Some can be prayed on a regular Rosary.
Here is a link to a website that lists all different kinds of chaplets that can be prayed, if you would be interested in taking a look at them:
When I’m praying for a special intention I alternate between the Rosary and the Chaplet, but I do love the Litany of the Saints, too, but don’t pray it so much.
DISCLAIMER: Catholic Answers has turned over the archive to Catholic-Questions.org and no longer owns, manages, or moderates the forums. For additional apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.