Does it matter which prayer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vtech2009
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vtech2009

Guest
Does it matter which prayers? I hear the Rosary is powerful, but I like to pray the Divine Chaplet, the Littany to Saints, Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Is that ok?
 
Any prayer is better than no prayer.

The Rosary is powerful, I enjoy the Divine Mercy chaplet and I like to pray different prayers like litanies and other chaplets.
 
Hi vtech,

Personally, I think that what you are choosing to pray is just fine. 🙂

The Rosary is a very powerful prayer choice. I also really like praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy, too.

There are also some other very beautiful chaplets available as well, if you like to pray chaplets. 🙂

I have various chaplets here at home, too. I have the Holy Angels Chaplet, and the Holy Spirit Chaplet, too, to name a few. Some can be prayed on a regular Rosary.

Here is a link to a website that lists all different kinds of chaplets that can be prayed, if you would be interested in taking a look at them:

prayerbook.com/Chaplets/chaplets.htm

I also like praying litanies, too. We have so many different, beautiful prayers available to us, as Catholics.

God bless you!
 
All good!

However the Liturgy of the Hours is the official liturgical prayer of the Church, and I recommend it highly.
 
When I’m praying for a special intention I alternate between the Rosary and the Chaplet, but I do love the Litany of the Saints, too, but don’t pray it so much.
 
Mass
Liturgy of the Hours
Our Father. These are official. All prayers are good.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top