Donald Trump Jr. Had Direct Contact With WikiLeaks During Campaign

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen_C
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see how a twitter exchange is significant. It’s like shouting out in the lunch room, certainly not clandestine
 
And what is your implication, that they were in Cahoots about Hillary?

I think what was disclosed in the article is perfectly reasonable communication to expect during a hotly contested campaign.

Heck, I don’t even fault Hillary or the DNC for paying russians for intel on trump. Opposition research is essential. What they did wrong was misuse the information they bought.
 
Last edited:
I don’t have an implication.

A Direct message on Twitter is a private conversation. Not a public exchange of tweets.
 
I don’t have an implication.

A Direct message on Twitter is a private conversation. Not a public exchange of tweets.
I don’t care that a political candidate “reached out” to Wikileaks to ask for information. That is not illegal, immoral, or unethical.

I do care that our Sec State’s family “foundation” that pays for her families lavish lifestyle accepted $145,000,000 from Russian individuals/corporations at about the same time the State Department approved the sale of 20% of our operational Uranium reserves to a Russian corporation (with close ties to the people who gave money to the Clinton foundation). That stench you (should) smell from that is called quid-pro-quo, and is immoral, unethical, and would be illegal if it were done by anyone other than Clinton.
 
I’m explaining how twitter works. Is that a problem?

I can tweet don jr. It doesn’t mean he’ll see it.

A private conversation means they are speaking to each other privately, through Twitter.
 
I was joking. Wikileaks is a foreign entity giving a presidential candidate instructions. That’s not troubling to you? Who was Trump Jr. talking to exactly, who runs the wikileaks twitter? There’s also the fact that the emails in question were obtained illegally by Russian hackers.

I’m curious where the line is with you guys?
 
I was joking.
I am aware.
Wikileaks is a foreign entity giving a presidential candidate instructions.
Instructions? Hardly. Information? Sure.
That’s not troubling to you?
Nope. The information was all true.
Who was Trump Jr. talking to exactly, who runs the wikileaks twitter?
Doesn’t matter.
There’s also the fact that the emails in question were obtained illegally by Russian hackers.
Maybe, maybe not. That really doesn’t matter either, though. The information obtained was 100% factual, and it revealed Clinton to be a liar and a fraud.
I’m curious where the line is with you guys?
Right back at you.
 
40.png
J_Peterson:
So Wikileaks wants the world to know they have Podesta’s emails. Wikileaks knows the mainstream media is utterly in the tank for Clintons and won’t report it, so they ask for Trump to tweet it out.

Sounds like a good idea to me!
Except the MSM reported the Podesta emails pretty much non-stop.
 
Except the MSM reported the Podesta emails pretty much non-stop.
After Trump tweeted out about them. The media protects the Dems at great cost. Simply look at the lack of coverage about Senator Mendez’s TRIAL versus the coverage about the allegations about candidate Moore (allegations which, again, were only made AFTER the primary).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top