Donald Trump Returns to the White House: Don’t Let Coronavirus Dominate You

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Congratulations on your in-progress speedy recovery Mr. President!

To paraphrase a famous saying from Twain . . .

Reports of your impending death have been greatly exaggerated.

Donald Trump Returns to the White House: Don’t Let Coronavirus Dominate You​

Donald J. Trump / Twitter

CHARLIE SPIERING

5 Oct 2020

President Donald Trump urged Americans to stop being afraid of the coronavirus after he returned to the White House from receiving treatment for the virus.

“I learned so much about coronavirus and one thing that’s for certain: don’t let it dominate you, don’t be afraid of it,” Trump said. “You’re going to beat it.”

The president filmed and released a new video on Monday as soon as he returned to the White House after receiving treatment at Walter Reed Military Hospital for the coronavirus.

The video appeared to be filmed on the South Portico of the White House after the president removed his mask.

The president noted that the United State had the best therapeutics and medicines to treat the virus, and thanked the staff and doctors at Walter Reed Military hospital for their excellent care.

He admitted that he “didn’t feel so good” until he went to the hospital on Friday, and now felt “great.”

“Don’t let it dominate. Don’t let it take over your lives, don’t let that happen,” Trump said. “We have the greatest country in the world.”

He indicated that he had no regrets about traveling around the country and meeting people in person, putting himself at risk and ultimately contracting the virus.

“I stood out front. I led. Nobody that’s a leader would not do what I did,” he said. “I know there’s a risk. There’s a danger, but that’s ok, and now I’m better. And maybe I’m immune. I don’t know.”

“Don’t let it dominate your lives. Get out there, be careful, we have the best medicines in the world … and the vaccines are coming momentarily,” Trump concluded. . . .

After all the death wishes President Trump has gotten lately (even when his brother recently died), there will be mixed-up people that are angry President Trump is doing so well.

Last edited:

Tucker: Power-hungry officials crack down on coronavirus dissent​

Oct. 06, 2020 - 14:27 - ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host rips pandemic fearmongering by Democrats, mainstream media
The official understanding based on a recent court judgement is…

Fox News won a court case by ‘persuasively’ arguing that no ‘reasonable viewer’ takes Tucker Carlson seriously

As for Trumps ‘medical’ advice to people, coronavirus will not be dominated by anyone until we have a vaccine.

As for Trumps ‘medical’ advice to people, coronavirus will not be dominated by anyone until we have a vaccine.
It came across with some silly bravado to me. Most people that get the virus will not have access to the same medical treatments or attention that he got.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Glad the president has been released from the hospital. i hope that happens, that people become less fearful of the virus. The virus is something to respect and take precautions to avoid catching, but for the majority that do catch the virus it is something that can be treated and fought off in most cases.

Winding his this message balanced against those that have died? Is that to be if pres for the sake of messaging?

The next presidential debate might go better (if it happens) since it may have to be a virtual event. It might allow the feeds to be muted.

ThinkingSapien . . .
Most people that get the virus will not have access to the same medical treatments or attention that he got.
True. And now because of leftist pharmacists who fill prescriptions, even “joe blow” is blocked from getting hydroxychloroquine that the President was on earlier when exposed to someone with coronavirus (and it thus may have worked and prevented that case).

Maybe he should have stayed on the HCQ?

But your post TS tacitly admits that there IS in fact effective treatment.

Despite none of these drugs having “approval” against coronavirus (remdesivir being an emergency exception), we know these agaents are effective treatment. Or at least have a good enough idea, that the medical community would use them on the President.

Much better being treated in cases like this than being told to . . . .

"Go home. Self-quaratine for ten days. Call if you get labored breathing."

The aspirin will prevent or at least inhibit his platelets from gumming up his microcirculation.

His steroids (a significant amount of the doctors using hydroxychloroquine on their patients [when they can get it for their patients]
have used inhaled budesonide for their patients steroids
– I have posted some of those stories here on CAF and viewed some of them on youtube.
That is before leftists at youtube removed much [not all] of this information keeping it from you)
stabalize some of his inflammatory cells and minimize the cascade of his inflammatory mediators.

This presumably is to eliminate or minimize short and long-term inflammatory issues.

The zinc and Vitamin D angles have been posted here at CAF many times by many people.

Youtube removed some of the good information on Vitamin D while others, even here, were scolding you to “Stay Home!” despite your body making native Vitamin D out in the sun under certain conditions) with YouTube saying the Vitamin D aspect was “disinformation” or some such (thereby keeping you in the dark).

Youtube removed some good physiology on zinc and cell biology concerning zinc in corona virus too.

Corona virus is treatable.
At least according to the proverbial body language of President Trump’s physicians.

The leftists at Youtube have been pulling down a LOT of this information
regarding the very treatment items President Trump was recently using
to help expidite his recovery from corona virus
keeping this information from you – at least some of it.

But don’t expect any apologies from the leftists in charge at Youtube for doing this against you.

Last edited:
There were so many errors two posts above I didn’t know where to start. So I didn’t.

Leftist pharmacists? How do you know their political affiliation?

Yep. I could go through all of these bits of flat-out wrong information, and partial-truths even including the things that I DID say something critical about President on (that this person ignored, lied about, or was ignorant on), but it would be counter-productive.

Last edited:
And are we greater now than we were in 2016? I’m not really sure about that …

I suppose there’s some truth there as long as you don’t care at all about context or intent. They’re about as accurate as me accusing you of claiming that vaccines cause autism. You did after all use those exact word in your post.

Last edited:
It seems to me like you just don’t like what they’re doing, so you call them leftists as a hurtful epithet. Maybe they’re doing what they’re doing for some reason other than political ideology (like public safety).

Last edited:
I suppose there’s some truth there as long as you don’t care at all about context or intent. They’re about as accurate as me accusing you of claiming that vaccines cause autism. You did after all use those exact word in your post.
Nearly everyone of these items have been debated and proven for the most part to be true.

40.png
ThinkingSapien:
It came across with some silly bravado to me. Most people that get the virus will not have access to the same medical treatments or attention that he got.
That is very true. Some humility, compassion and gratitude for his privileges were in order but no.
That’s not his style.

40.png
BigBoom:
Nearly everyone of these items have been debated and proven for the most part to be true.
Only be people who don’t care about context or what was said before or after it.

For example:
"He repeatedly used xenophobic slurs to stir up hatred against Asian people and blame them for the pandemic. You said nothing."
This is not true at all. Where is your evidence that he is trying to stir up hatred against Asian people? Accurately claiming the virus is from China does no such thing.

Or this

"He spread claims that the then-current President was really an African, which were as baseless as they were racist. You said nothing."

He never claimed that at all. He questioned it as a lot of people did because of circumstantial evidence. It’s not racist as race had nothing to do with it. If the same situational evidence had been there for a white man, the same claims would have been made as we saw with Ted Cruz.

Leftist pharmacists? How do you know their political affiliation?
Best I can tell, in this hyper-political polarized reality in which we live, every person is perceived as either within the group or not within it with there being no room for nuance. If a person takes a position of disagreement on some point, or simply not supporting some point may cause one to be labeled as part of the out group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back