Donald Trump Returns to the White House: Don’t Let Coronavirus Dominate You

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a new user, I cannot post images or links. But regeneron dot com has a page titled Regeneron-Position-Stem-Cell-Research that explains their use of stem cells, including embryonic stem cells.

ThinkingSapien . . .
The non-trivial number of people that have died appear to be what has raised concern.
But there is a non-trivial number of people that have died without corona virus too.

The average age of death with and without coronavirus is . . . .the same!

I am not minimizing the deaths of any one of them.

But I DO want to put the whole scary corona virus issue into its proper perspective.

This suggests there have been, collectively speaking,
NO life-years lost in Americans because of corona virus.

And it may be even less than that if you figure in the FAKE corona virus deaths falsely attributed to corona virus
(that have been posted about here on CAF that even the state coroners have complained about and in some cases, ordered the deaths to be re-classified).

We’ve all seen the fake stats. A guy dies of alcohol overdose who happens to have corona virus, and gets classified as a corona virus death.

Gun shot murders too get wrongly classified.

Car accident death victims as well.

The US death numbers are notoriously unreliable. At least according to the actions of the coroners in some cases.

San Diego Supervisor Says Only 6 Of 194 Coronavirus-Recorded Deaths ‘Pure’ Coronavirus Deaths​

APRIL 25TH, 2020

Pennsylvania Forced To Remove Hundreds Of Deaths From Coronavirus Death Count After Coroners Raise Red Flags​

‘Related to obvious other causes’: Gunshot victims included in Washington coronavirus death tally​

By Emma Colton

May 24, 2020 - 11:08 AM

Colorado man died of alcohol poisoning, but death was later blamed on coronavirus: report​

By David Aaro | Fox News

A Colorado man who died of alcohol poisoning had his death classified as due to the coronavirus, possibly shedding light on a skewed virus death toll in the state, according to a report on Thursday.

Sebastian Yellow, 35, was found dead by police on May 4. Montezuma County Coroner George Deavers later determined that his death was due to acute alcohol poisoning. His blood-alcohol content measured in at .55. . .

Last edited:
I mean it would be hurtful to me, to be called a “leftist” because I am not a leftist.
From what I can see there are many people on here who aren’t ‘leftists’ myself included, who’ll never vote Trump and will return to their conservative vote once there is a genuinely Republican candidate running again. We are easily recognizable. I recognize them. So can those who use ‘leftists’ simply to be a slight.

Don’t you prefer the inane final statement of Pence in the Rose Garden: “Make America great again…again”?

In order to make America great again (again), we would need to have the leaders of yore, which we do not, and the people of yore, which we do not. We can only go forward for better or worse, mainly worse, but never backward. Further, America was never really so great for many groups of people who lived in the shadows.

Last edited:
It really must be awful being a liberal. Scared of Trump, scared of the virus, scared of pretty much everything. I honestly wonder how these people can function being such nervous wrecks.
Part of being unconditionally prolife is having genuine feeling for suffering people whoever they may be and being distressed by attitudes that dismiss them as expendable or weak or worthless.

trump should just debate covid 19 and end this once and for all.

40.png
Motherwit:
Part of being unconditionally prolife is having genuine feeling for suffering people whoever they may be and being distressed by attitudes that dismiss them as expendable or weak or worthless
Prolife literally means you oppose legal abortion. Feelings don’t come into it at all. Nor do unrelated social causes that attempt to co-opt the prolife movement.
I’m not sure if you identify as Catholic but that is not what Catholicism teaches. Here is John Paul II Evangelium Vitae. This is what being ‘unconditionally prolife’ encompasses.

Among the signs of hope we should also count the spread, at many levels of public opinion, of a new sensitivity ever more opposed to war as an instrument for the resolution of conflicts between peoples, and increasingly oriented to finding effective but “nonviolent” means to counter the armed aggressor. In the same perspective there is evidence of a growing public opposition to the death penalty, even when such a penalty is seen as a kind of “legitimate defense” on the part of society. Modern society in fact has the means of effectively suppressing crime by rendering criminals harmless without definitively denying them the chance to reform.

Another welcome sign is the growing attention being paid to the quality of life and to ecology, especially in more developed societies, where people’s expectations are no longer concentrated so much on problems of survival as on the search for an overall improvement of living conditions. Especially significant is the reawakening of an ethical reflection on issues affecting life. The emergence and ever more widespread development of bioethics is promoting more reflection and dialogue—between believers and non-believers, as well as between followers of different religions—on ethical problems, including fundamental issues pertaining to human life.

28. This situation, with its lights and shadows, ought to make us all fully aware that we are facing an enormous and dramatic clash between good and evil, death and life, the “culture of death” and the “culture of life”. We find ourselves not only “faced with” but necessarily “in the midst of” this conflict: we are all involved and we all share in it, with the inescapable responsibility of choosing to be unconditionally pro-life.

Indeed, but hardly worth shutting a country down over. Death is inevitable for all.

Actually, the number of total deaths in the US are on track to be fewer than the last 2 or 3 years, it’s a hard call. I have pretty much followed all the rules and haven’t taken the warnings lightly.

U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021 | MacroTrends States - Historical Death Rate Data , 1.240%25 67 more rows

This has some data, not the exact figures I cited.

Last edited:
They are not mutually exclusive. In fact protecting economy is protecting life as well

Last edited:
He never claimed that at all. He questioned it as a lot of people did because of circumstantial evidence. It’s not racist as race had nothing to do with it.
That excuse ignores reality – and the birth announcements in the Honolulu paper.
The fact that after all that he’s still a better option to roughly half the country than anyone who’s been forward by the Dems says a lot about their talent pool.
The fact that he is an incumbent and is favored to lose says a lot about the Trump presidency.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back