Donald Trump Returns to the White House: Don’t Let Coronavirus Dominate You

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No,he’s been the best president ever,too bad you don’t want to see that ,I can’t help you,…

Obama supporters said the same thing. second coming of the same old calvary.

always has and always will. be ready to accept it even if it’s not your version of the truth tho

I’m not comparing President Trump to Our Saviour. I just really appreciate how hard he has worked for the betterment of our Nation.

Better talk to the governors re their handling of the virus.Much like the abysmal handling of the riots and resultant deaths from those

Labels save you the trouble of thinking, according to the late Cardinal George.

So do I but we are all sinners.God is more concerned with where we are going than where we have been.Trump deserves the same consideration.

we are coming to the end of his term now. are you happy with America right now?

I am pleased with the great jobTrump has done the past four years.His success’ for this Nation are numerous.Its unfortunate that a virus was unleashed on the world and it’s really unfortunate that the left has high jacked the Dems to the extent that they have capitulated to the violence and chaos we are living in currently.That they encourage it and promise it will continue unless Trump is defeated is very telling. Their nonstop efforts to oust him from day one are about to be exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back