N
newuser
Guest
Hello…
I want to ask something regarding mortal and venial sin
This is a struggle that i’m currently holding with…
A little bit background, i have a condition that need to be checked to doctor and psychiatrist…
Last week im talking and discussed my worries about it… And in the end i said something offending my parent… I didnt intend to offend my parent but i reflected and i realized that i hurt my parent by saying that certain worries of mine… he’s angry and hurt, I am truly sorry for what i did but i didnt have the intention to hurt him, but i was insensitive (i have intention to say my worries)… did i commit mortal sin?
I also want to ask this, im also dealing with my feeling that i need to do something after i confessed my sin as an act of restitution so that i can be free of my guilt… I tell this to two of my non-catholic friend and i got some advices that god is loving and i dont need to do something to obtain god forgiveness… and i mentioned that logically i know that but why do i have this feeling? and i came to the conclusion and said that i do believe that god is loving and god doesnt demand that, god has forgiven me and why do i have to doubt god forgiveness by setting a condition for myself to be forgiven?
did i do commit mortal sins by feeling and saying this to my friend ?
I want to ask something regarding mortal and venial sin
This is a struggle that i’m currently holding with…
A little bit background, i have a condition that need to be checked to doctor and psychiatrist…
Last week im talking and discussed my worries about it… And in the end i said something offending my parent… I didnt intend to offend my parent but i reflected and i realized that i hurt my parent by saying that certain worries of mine… he’s angry and hurt, I am truly sorry for what i did but i didnt have the intention to hurt him, but i was insensitive (i have intention to say my worries)… did i commit mortal sin?
I also want to ask this, im also dealing with my feeling that i need to do something after i confessed my sin as an act of restitution so that i can be free of my guilt… I tell this to two of my non-catholic friend and i got some advices that god is loving and i dont need to do something to obtain god forgiveness… and i mentioned that logically i know that but why do i have this feeling? and i came to the conclusion and said that i do believe that god is loving and god doesnt demand that, god has forgiven me and why do i have to doubt god forgiveness by setting a condition for myself to be forgiven?
did i do commit mortal sins by feeling and saying this to my friend ?