Droopy Drawers

• Thread starter Thread starter HagiaSophia
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
maryprayforme:
One time in a Taco Bell with my now 11-year-old daughter (she was 4 at the time), we were in line behind a scary looking gangbanger type. He had tattoes allover and scars to match. She walked right up to him and tapped him on the back and said, “Excuse me sir, your underpants are showing.”
:clapping:
Was the kid embarrassed?

40.png
maryprayforme:
As I get older, I find myself becoming bolder.
I think the more we make it known how offensive stuff like this is the less we will begin to see it. This and tongue piercings - what is it with food service personel and having their tongues pierced and then having a speech pattern that highlights it! I am, also, really done with the tarts who insist that we see the butterfly tattoos above the crack of their behinds and their thong underwear. A comedian once commented on how some gals are overweight for this trend and they look like one of those Pilsbury Pop’n Fresh biscuit cans popped open.

!
Amen! I really hated that ‘crop top’ fad as well, particularly as the young ladies often had tummies that resembled bread dough, risen and punched down. White, jiggly, and blobby. YUCK. They think this is attractive? EWWWW!

I’m with you on the holes in tongues, noses and multiple ear piercings. I quit patronizing one of our local bagel shops because the kids serving looked like something from a horror movie. Many people voiced objections and interestingly while the owner defended the employees’ right to do what they wanted it backfired and they lost business, eventually closing.

We have a lot of Starbucks coffee places and they are pretty conservative about how the baristas dress. You don’t have to look like a cloistered religious but the heavy metal protruding from body parts is definitely not allowed.

Lisa N

40.png
maryprayforme:
As I get older, I find myself becoming bolder. LOL! If there is one instance where this droopy drawers phenomena really drive me nutty is when I am in a grocery store or a restaurant - actually now it has graduated to really any place of business, even the plumber! Think about it, or even observe the little seat draggers. How often do they reach down in the back of their pants to pull them? A LOT! And then they continue to stock food items on the shelves or serve or prepare our food. I let the mangement know my objection to the lack of a dress policy in their establishment. I think the more we make it known how offensive stuff like this is the less we will begin to see it. This and tongue piercings - what is it with food service personel and having their tongues pierced and then having a speech pattern that highlights it! I am, also, really done with the tarts who insist that we see the butterfly tattoos above the crack of their behinds and their thong underwear. A comedian once commented on how some gals are overweight for this trend and they look like one of those Pilsbury Pop’n Fresh biscuit cans popped open.

There’s a lot we need to pray and do penance for. Maybe we should bring back Rogation and Ember Days for chastity and modesty, the respect for human life, vocations, and moral restoration to our world. Meanwhile let’s lift these Guardian Angels and saints up in prayer - trying to pull up those waist bands can get fatiguing!

Lisa N:
I’m with you on the holes in tongues, noses and multiple ear piercings. I quit patronizing one of our local bagel shops because the kids serving looked like something from a horror movie. Many people voiced objections and interestingly while the owner defended the employees’ right to do what they wanted it backfired and they lost business, eventually closing.

We have a lot of Starbucks coffee places and they are pretty conservative about how the baristas dress. You don’t have to look like a cloistered religious but the heavy metal protruding from body parts is definitely not allowed.

Lisa N
I don’t put immodest dress in the same category as things like peircings. I don’t think I should have to look at someones butt crack.

Piercings are latest fad in rebelious teen styles. (Although I know some adults like the style as well.)Thankfully that wasn’t the trend when I was in highschool - not that I could EVER imagine getting my tongue peirced -ouch!

It was a big deal to have a second hole (or set of holes) in your ears. For guys one hole was the the rebelious thing - but make sure it was on the right ear otherwise one might question your sexual orientation. :rolleyes: My husband’s dad kicked him out of the house for getting his ear peirced. He did it cause I liked it, I was such a bad influence.😉

I’m sure the adults of our day didn’t appreciate our apperance either. My hubby and I used to wear matching dog chains back in highschool. :rotfl:

I work with teens that have all kinds of holes in their heads. Most of them are good kids (some with pretty rough home lives). And the majority of 'em grow out of it just like the rest of us.

Lisa N:

Lisa N
When I lived in Ithaca, NY there was a bagel shop just down the street from the Cornell campus that I frequented. They made awsome sandwiches and coffee but the people behind the counter were S-C-A-R-Y. There was one guy who had metal piercings in every possible place on his face…he was shaved bald and his face and head covered in tatoos. He also had a long goatee which he had braided…kinda like Gimli in LotR but it looked better on Gimli!:eek: :eek:

Sounds scary, but for the People’s Communist Republic of Ithaca, it was actually quite tame

40.png
rayne89:
The guys style (boxers showing) though stupid looking isn’t nearly as offensive to me. The super low rise jeans on young women that show they’re wearing a thong is disgusting.
I saw a woman who was about 23 last Summer sitting on the sodewalk(very beutiful) and she had one of those jeans, I saw the whole red thong strap. For a 34 year old guy like me, I had to look away quick, and the secene was in my mind for over a whole week! TEMPTATION. I suffer in the Summertime why!!! Must I be exposed to so much temptation? Don’t these women respect themselves???:nope:

+JMJ+

Well I get tempted to when I see a woman sitting down or squatting and her thong strap is showing. I wanna give them a wedgie sooooooo bad! I am dead serious. I have been known to chant I see London, I see France, etc.

Someone wrote into Dear Abby about their daughter dressing like this and hwo embarrasses she was to be seen with her sometimes. The mother commented that she wasnted to take a picture of her daughter’s behind with the underwear showing and then have it blown up.

40.png
Jadesfire20:
When I lived in Ithaca, NY …
Sounds scary, but for the People’s Communist Republic of Ithaca, it was actually quite tame
Oh, I know EXACTLY what you mean. Ithaca is scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back