Duggar baby born after emergency c-section, premature

  • Thread starter Thread starter masondoggy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My prayers are with the Duggars and that precious baby. Has anyone an update on the baby’s condition? I did a internet search last night but couldn’t find anything. One thing is certain, though–the faith of the parents is surely a witness to many.
 
Pre-Eclampsia can happen to ANYONE at ANY age.
In fact, I just read from an article about them that their doctor said that Pre-eclampsia is far more common in first babies, and the fact that this is the first time (that we know of) that she experienced it is not impossible, but strange.
 
In fact, I just read from an article about them that their doctor said that Pre-eclampsia is far more common in first babies, and the fact that this is the first time (that we know of) that she experienced it is not impossible, but strange.
Hmm. Intersting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top