Ebay at it again?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GoodSamaritan
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reported it - let’s see if it’s removed.

Interesting that it is a pretty dull listing. Not much detail, no picture and the guy (or girl) has 0 feedback. Probably a fake, but fake or no, shouldn’t be on there.
 
EBay deserves much credit for banning the sale of the Eucharist. Perhaps it was a purely economic decision, but it was the right one nonetheless.

Understand that they can’t constantly monitor whether a Eucharistic host is listed, but they can stop the auctions as they did in this one. I think they are doing a good job to end them quickly.
 
Pretty quick:

Invalid Item

**This listing (6181720915) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you’ve entered the item number correctly. **
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.
 
That’s great! I’m glad they responded so quickly! And yes, we can’t blame ebay when an individual posts an item. Only when they refused to remove it was it ‘ebay’s fault’ I do commend them for acting on these quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top