eBay's morals up for auction!

• Thread starter Thread starter Dr.Colossus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
daniel_luke76:
I closed my eBay account today, after 5+ years. Then I went looking on the internet for others who felt similarly about this matter, and found these Catholic Answers boards. While we’re boycotting, writing emails, etc., let’s also pray for religious tolerance. I wrote eBay and said I felt that this sale is itself a hateful act, as there can be no real profit to be made in selling that which anyone can obtain by simply becoming a Catholic— and that those who are not Catholic or seeking conversion can have any good reason for seeking. But I got the same sort of non-answer that I’m sure many others, something about being “like the classifieds” and they’re just the medium through which sales are conducted. I’ll consider re-opening my eBay account when they add “religious intolerance” to their list of prohibitable sales.
I agree, and I am glad you found us! Welcome.

You may be interested to know that the Ebay boycott now has a website at www.boycottebay.org, where Catholics can get information about the boycott, the facts that led up to it, and how they can join the effort.

Please spread the word.

Vincent DiCarlo
A Decent Respect
1331 Garden Highway, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-9773

www.boycottebay.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back