G
GaryTaylor
Guest
Well I believe death is the focal point, I don’t know what I could suggest must have occurred? I would be reaching conjecture.
What does death of the body mean when an individual can flat line and the printed read out will pile up on the floor indicating, not only death, but documentation of the time of the dead being dead. Yet they are still here? That’s when they say, “Oh it was a minor miracle”.
Let alone the complications defining life? Seems we have issues with both?
So we are talking death of the body in relation to mortality vs immortality according to whom in understanding the mystery?
What does death of the body mean when an individual can flat line and the printed read out will pile up on the floor indicating, not only death, but documentation of the time of the dead being dead. Yet they are still here? That’s when they say, “Oh it was a minor miracle”.
Let alone the complications defining life? Seems we have issues with both?
So we are talking death of the body in relation to mortality vs immortality according to whom in understanding the mystery?