R
Road-Worrier
Guest
You think driving an Escalade is a sin? And not a venal sin, but equivalent to murder?No, actually, I was talking about Catholic Social Teaching and one of the six elements being Care of God’s Creation. You passed that off as people having different opinions, which is fine. The next time someone makes the anti-abortion argument as being part of Church teaching, I can just use your response that that is a different “opinion”.
You imagine that Trump supporters do seem him as one of their PBR swilling, Walmart kin, but you don’t think them stupid? How odd. I can’t speak for other Trump voters, but what I liked about him is that he’s the first politician since Reagan who doesn’t hold average, non college educated Americans in contempt. Trump is a rich guy from Queens, who has previously donated to Democrat pols. But you know what, Democrats used to be the party of those working class, union guys. Trump, being a builder, may not hang out in working class dives, but he knows those guys. He’s worked with them. He knows nothing gets done without those guys. The Democrats are still the party of a union, but it’s AFSCME, which is made up of the people that dump red tape and regulations on these working guys and makes it better for their bosses to move their factories down to Mexico. Trump said he’d change that, and he is which is why they’ll continue to support him.And the person who really thinks that Trump voters are stupid (by the way, I don’t) is Trump himself by the way he manipulates his base. Come on, a rich guy from NYC who gave money to Clinton and other democrats, who got deferred from the draft several times, etc., etc., I really can’t see him shopping at Walmart and listening to CW.