Evil Animals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrooklynBoy200
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BrooklynBoy200

Guest
I was reading the book of revelation with a friend, and we came across a mention of scorpions and evil animals or something…i’ll go look up the quote now, but are some animals evil? Like i know the snake is usually associated with Satan, so does that make it evil?
 
I was reading the book of revelation with a friend, and we came across a mention of scorpions and evil animals or something…i’ll go look up the quote now, but are some animals evil? Like i know the snake is usually associated with Satan, so does that make it evil?
Not if you’re a farmer who understands and appreciates the way many breeds of snakes go after rodents. You WANT those barn snakes and field snakes. 👍
 
Animals are all neutral. They have no sense of morality, therefore, they cannot be either good or evil. They are just there. Revelation uses lots of figurative language and all that stuff, that was just the way of trying to get the point across.
 
I find it interesting that many associate the snake, the cat and the goat with the devil. They, and only they, have a vertical slit for a pupil in the eye. All other animals, as far as I know, have a round pupil.
 
I find it interesting that many associate the snake, the cat and the goat with the devil. They, and only they, have a vertical slit for a pupil in the eye. All other animals, as far as I know, have a round pupil.
Sorry, but I have a cat, Fluffy, on the chair beside me as I type this. (She likes to “help out”:rolleyes: ) I looked into her eyes. Round pupils. :eek:
 
I find it interesting that many associate the snake, the cat and the goat with the devil. They, and only they, have a vertical slit for a pupil in the eye. All other animals, as far as I know, have a round pupil.
I don’t know about all snakes but my little cornsnake, Cooper, has round,black eyes. They look like little black beads.
 
A while back I spent a couple of days thinking 'bout that stuff in the Apocalypse where it says something like, some people were stung by the tails of locusts which looked like warriors in armour on horses going to war coming up from the bottomless abyss, I think that was it - more or less.
Anyway, it went on to describe what happened to the people who were stung by these war-like hell locusts, saying they suffered but did not die, but wished they were dead, and the suffering was like the scorpions sting.
Now, the symptoms of the scorpions sting bore, you will find on the internet, a remarkable resemblance to Gulf War Syndrome, including unusual things like depression and very extreme fatigue. But Gulf War Syndrome is not new, it is worldwide, wherever there is war it claims its own casualties, the same medical symptoms GWS describes are recorded in war records going back to the American Civil War.:confused:
 
I find it interesting that many associate the snake, the cat and the goat with the devil. They, and only they, have a vertical slit for a pupil in the eye. All other animals, as far as I know, have a round pupil.
When has the cat been associated with the devil? I’ve never heard that before.
 
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
Sorry. I have to disagree. Spiders are the very incarnation of evil.
What? Evil? They have evolved (or been created by God [or both]) to eat insects and other spiders. What is evil about that. Any gardener with brains knows better then to disturb a spider’s web. Organic pest control:thumbsup:
 
What? Evil? They have evolved (or been created by God [or both]) to eat insects and other spiders. What is evil about that. Any gardener with brains knows better then to disturb a spider’s web. Organic pest control:thumbsup:
I’m telling you. Pure. Unadulterated. Evil. 😉
 
Hi,

I dont know about good or evil, but we are referred to as sheep(in the bible) and sheep are pretty stupid animals.:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top