Ewtn ?!?!?!?!?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mini_gerbel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mini_gerbel

Guest
Ok all. EWTN. What channel is it? i have looked and looked on the website and all i find is a TV schedule. No specific channel. just times when shows will be on. what do i do? were do i look? :mad: 😦 :o :mad: 😦 :o :mad: 😦
 
Look on the channel listings for whatever cable or satellite service you subscribe to. (On DirectTV it’s 270.) If you get your TV through an antenna, you’re out of luck; EWTN is cable or satellite only.

DaveBj
 
And many basic cable packages do not include it. My Cox Cable subscription does not. 😦
 
I watch it online. If you have high speed, go to their website (which I previously gave you a link for), look under ‘Television’ then ‘Live T.V. - English’ then whatever player you have, then whatever resolution you want.

If you don’t have high-speed, I can’t help you. We don’t get cable or satellite so I have no idea what channel.

God Bless
Joyful_1
 
And many basic cable packages do not include it. My Cox Cable subscription does not. 😦
do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTN
 
Yeah, I have comcast. It’s the second to last channel on my box.
 
on our direct tv it is 370, depends on your cable or satellite provider, also it has changed at least twice, used to be 422.
 
do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTN
I have Comcast and here it’s channel 21 (but I don’t know if their channel lineup is the same everywhere). You could call Comcast and ask them or search on their website,
 
The only way I can find it is to use the Guide on the remote, select the theme display and look for religion.
 
Ok all. EWTN. What channel is it? i have looked and looked on the website and all i find is a TV schedule. No specific channel. just times when shows will be on. what do i do? were do i look? :mad: 😦 :o
You need to find out if your local cable company carries it. I’m with comcast and my city does have it. If you are suppose to have it just do a search using your remote. Or call to get a guide from your cable company.

It’s channel 233 here, right next to the Mormon channel 😃
 
I’m interested to know if you found it?

I would just channel surf until I found it. But then I don’t have but the basic channels. It’s channel 52 where I am at. But I know that’s going to be different in respect to where you live. The next county over from us even has a different channel line-up…so you’ll have to check your own guide. Or call the company and ask them.
 
I have Comcast, too, and it’s on channel 238. Is Father Corapi still on? I heard he retired?
Yes they still run Fr. Corapi’s video’s. (all re-run’s I think) I heard he retired as well. Seem’s too young to retire to me. And his web-site still says he is making appearances around the country; but then that might not be updated. Sorry didn’t mean to go off topic.
 
Usually your cable company will have a TV Guide channel with channel listings… watch the entire thing scroll through and look for ‘EWTN’… if it isn’t there…

See if you can find a different TV provider that has it, or call and suggest to your provider to get it! 🙂
 
Dear Mini Gerbel

I’m glad to see you again. I have wondered how your going every now and again. I hope you are well and soldiering on. I’m sure you are.

EWTN is great isn’t it?

Just wanted to say hi to you.

God bless you Mini Gerbel:thumbsup:🙂
 
So, as I’ve been watching EWTN the past few weeks, they’ve been advertising new series for the month of March. I went online to the yahoo.tv listings and found the shows and times, but when I go thru my program on our dish at home to DVR, the shows aren’t even there??? I finally sat there and looked thru the whole schedule one-by-one for a week thinking that maybe they aired at a different time of day, but I couldn’t find 'em.

Bummer, that sux.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top