M
Mini_gerbel
Guest
Ok all. EWTN. What channel is it? i have looked and looked on the website and all i find is a TV schedule. No specific channel. just times when shows will be on. what do i do? were do i look?

do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTNAnd many basic cable packages do not include it. My Cox Cable subscription does not.![]()
I have Comcast and here it’s channel 21 (but I don’t know if their channel lineup is the same everywhere). You could call Comcast and ask them or search on their website,do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTN
You need to find out if your local cable company carries it. I’m with comcast and my city does have it. If you are suppose to have it just do a search using your remote. Or call to get a guide from your cable company.Ok all. EWTN. What channel is it? i have looked and looked on the website and all i find is a TV schedule. No specific channel. just times when shows will be on. what do i do? were do i look?![]()
![]()
![]()
I have Comcast, too, and it’s on channel 238. Is Father Corapi still on? I heard he retired?do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTN
Yes they still run Fr. Corapi’s video’s. (all re-run’s I think) I heard he retired as well. Seem’s too young to retire to me. And his web-site still says he is making appearances around the country; but then that might not be updated. Sorry didn’t mean to go off topic.I have Comcast, too, and it’s on channel 238. Is Father Corapi still on? I heard he retired?
funny you mentioned Time Warner in CA. I live in OH and it is channel 60. Maybe the provider tries to keep the channel near the same throughout the country.Its on Time Warner in CA Channel 260