Ewtn ?!?!?!?!?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mini_gerbel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link above, which shows me how to access EWTN TV live. . . my cable company recently took EWTN out of their line-up. :mad:
 
Thanks for the link above, which shows me how to access EWTN TV live. . . my cable company recently took EWTN out of their line-up. :mad:
I just recently signed on with Dish (Echostar in some places) after being with TW for
a long time. EWTN was on 64 on “regular” cable but another # if you had digital cable???
On my Dish it is on #261. There are 2 “must haves” , EWTN and Fox News Channel.
Right now I’m on a special price for 6 months, but then even if I go to one of their more
basic programs, I’ll still get those 2. Not so with TW or with Direct TV. The latter adds
charges for the second DVR, etc, etc.
 
do any have comcast. thats what i got. does any know what channel to go to on that. to find EWTN
I have comcast and now some places you have to pay extra. I was looking for it the other day because they moved it from channel 72 up into the 200s. Try pressing the guide button on your remote control, comcast channels are different in each city…so I get the history channel on 51, you most likely have the history channel on another channel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top