Exceedingly urgent prayers needed for a little boy with Down syndrome

  • Thread starter Thread starter monicatholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monicatholic

Guest
Kai is 4. He has stephen johnson syndrome, a life threatening reaction to a prescription drug. The syndrome causes the skin to fall off. He has a most severe reaction. His skin has come off, not only on his face ( which is often the extent) but on his whole body. They changed his diaper and the skin came off his bottom and back. They put him on morphine the pain is so excruciating. He’s on a breathing tube because the swelling interfered with respiration. His internal organs can be effected. His eyes already have been. He could die.

Two days ago he was fine, taking antibiotics for a mild ear infection.

Jesus, please.

Friends, please pray. He could die.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
May The Light of Christ heal your child and also give you comfort and strength to endure on in this struggle. Amen :gopray2:

God Bless,
FaithFinder
 
My heart swells with love for your young son and your family…I cannot imagine such a difficult burden! I am a case worker who works with adults with developmental disabilities, and I know it hits me hard when one of these precious, beautiful souls slips into such grave trauma…my clients with Down Syndrome are some of the most amazing people I know, and I am so lucky to call them my dearest friends. They will never judge me for how goofy I may get, or how awkward I can be, and they have shown me the meaning of true forgiveness and unconventional love. I pray Kai may work through this suffering and be a strong little soldier for God, whether the end is life on Earth or death onto eternal life. May his sweet soul be brave and may you and your family feel the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding.

Please keep us updated and let us know how he’s doing! Know that all of us are just a heartbeat away and we are more spiritually connected than any of us will know. I will pray to ease your burden if that is possible in God’s Divine Will. God Bless you a hundred fold!!!
 
Thank you all so much for prayers for kai.

He is not my son. While I do have a child with Ds, kai is a friend. He is a born child of family friends. Kai has a brother, also with Down syndrome. Kai’s brother Peter was adopted from Romania this year.

Kai’s parents are generous, loving people. Their hearts are crushed by their child’s pain. They cant even touch him because his whole body is an open wound.

The update is poor. The symptoms increase. They’re not abating. The doctors are more worried about organ damage now. And the loss of epidermis is 100% on his body. He is at great risk of infection.

Thank you for prayers.
 
Kai is 4. He has stephen johnson syndrome, a life threatening reaction to a prescription drug. The syndrome causes the skin to fall off. He has a most severe reaction. His skin has come off, not only on his face ( which is often the extent) but on his whole body. They changed his diaper and the skin came off his bottom and back. They put him on morphine the pain is so excruciating. He’s on a breathing tube because the swelling interfered with respiration. His internal organs can be effected. His eyes already have been. He could die.

Two days ago he was fine, taking antibiotics for a mild ear infection.

Jesus, please.

Friends, please pray. He could die.
Lord God and Holy Mary, hear my prayers for Kai’s healing. May he not suffer and may he find comfort during this time. Please also look over is family and all who love him and give them comfort as they await healing, according to your will, for this precious child.

Our Father…

Hail Mary…. (x3)
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Oh my… I am so sorry to learn of the great suffering of poor Kai and his lovely family. I will include them in my Rosary tonight at Holy Hour!

For Kai and his family and loved ones:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Blessed John Paul II, please pray for them!

Thank You, O God, for listening to our prayers.
Thank You, O Immaculate Heart of Mary, for Your great intercession before Christ.
Thank you, Bl. John Paul. Amen.

Jesus, I trust in You! Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top