Exorcism

• Thread starter Thread starter Sanctus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Katie1723:
Years ago I watched " The Exorcist" That was enough to scare the wits out of me. Some say I am not right since! :whistle:
~ Kathy ~
Puhlease, nothing about that movie scared me.

40.png
twiztedseraph:
Puhlease, nothing about that movie scared me.
You’ve got to watch “Repossessed”, a satyre on “The Exorcist” with the same Lynda Blair as a grown woman. Very funny! 😉

:blessyou:

40.png
Augustine:
You’ve got to watch “Repossessed”, a satyre on “The Exorcist” with the same Lynda Blair as a grown woman. Very funny! 😉

:blessyou:
Perhaps it was because I watched the new version (dvd remastered), or maybe it just sucked as a movie…

My uncle he is a priest he did a couple of Excorcisms and he said the first time he ever did one he couldn’t sleep at all. He doesn’t want to doa nother ever nut if he has to he will. He says it is a very scary experience.

40.png
buffalo:
If the devil can possess someone by manifesting the outward appearance of a mental illness, then how can a psychiatrist make the judgement of mental illness versus possession?
Code:
Having been involved in one for five years (including 2 priests with the blessing of 2 bishops), there are ways to untangle some of the confusion between psychological/demonics degree of involvement. Use of tap water, unconsecrated hosts, etc.

Nothing to play with or think we have enough of Jesus in us to challenge the spiritual world. In true exorcisms, one must be spriitually strong (and mentally) and that is why the criteria for anyone to participate is on a very high standard. This is NOT for the faint-hearted. Trust me.

“So, coming from a CATHOLIC site, it says that the HOST didnt remove the demon, but the archangel Micheal COULD???
Someone want to explain.?”

1)Presence of St. Michael-The Eucharist could have very well brought him there.

By the way, what is “Evidence of Satan in the Modern World” about, exactly? Demonic possession stories?

40.png
Shoshana:
Code:
Having been involved in one for five years (including 2 priests with the blessing of 2 bishops), there are ways to untangle some of the confusion between psychological/demonics degree of involvement. Use of tap water, unconsecrated hosts, etc.

Nothing to play with or think we have enough of Jesus in us to challenge the spiritual world. In true exorcisms, one must be spriitually strong (and mentally) and that is why the criteria for anyone to participate is on a very high standard. This is NOT for the faint-hearted. Trust me.
😦

I always wanted to punch a demon in the face. Would this be at all possible without getting myself killed?

(Joshua):
I know first hand that the evil one or his demons can enter people or animals.
About 3 years ago I was leaving a friends house in the small hours of the morning.
A black labador dog came running up towards me growling fiercly, I stood my ground, not because I was afraid.
I could see evil in it’s eyes, so I made the sign of the cross, and the dog took to it’s heels.
Saint Faustina was going to her Church to pray, when a black cat tried to block her, she knew it was evil. If you don’t believe in it you will be easier prey.
Heres a true story of possession, catholiceducation.org/articles/religion/re0137.html]

Geez. I have a black Lab. he’s a great dog. Now I wonder…nah…:nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back