L
Lucretius
Guest
My sex drive is inflamed; I’m tempted to search for hookups. Please, please pray for me! I can’t do this alone!
Christi pax,
Lucretius
Christi pax,
Lucretius

Perhaps it may be helpful to ask yourself why you view the other sex as a hookup and not as a person with whom you could have a meaningful relationship with be it platonic or romantically.My sex drive is inflamed; I’m tempted to search for hookups. Please, please pray for me! I can’t do this alone!
Christi pax,
Lucretius
Bad habits and culture pressure/envy, as well as loneliness and depression and temptations to despair built on a foundation of concupiscence, among other things.Perhaps it may be helpful to ask yourself why you view the other sex as a hookup and not as a person with whom you could have a meaningful relationship with be it platonic or romantically.![]()
That may be part of your problem.
![]()
We all fall down. Just keep on trying.I’m sorry, everyone, but I failed…