K
katiebelle08
Guest
Hello all…
I know confession is one of the more popular topics and even though I myself am a junior Theology major I don’t know the answer to this question.
If someone chooses to Confess face to face, does in change the intent of the confession any if the person confessing is unable to keep or make eye contact at all with the priest?
-Sometimes what we are confessing is embarrassing and its hard to make eye contact with the priest, but for whatever reason we either don’t have to choice to go behind the screen to confess or maybe we don’t want to or can’t.
KT
I know confession is one of the more popular topics and even though I myself am a junior Theology major I don’t know the answer to this question.
If someone chooses to Confess face to face, does in change the intent of the confession any if the person confessing is unable to keep or make eye contact at all with the priest?
-Sometimes what we are confessing is embarrassing and its hard to make eye contact with the priest, but for whatever reason we either don’t have to choice to go behind the screen to confess or maybe we don’t want to or can’t.
- I really would like to know the true teaching on this and not just opinions, I am a Theologian, that drives right to the truth of the matter!
KT