P
pumpkinmay4ever
Guest
Would you remove life support from your loved one if they were in a coma or related state?
Last edited:
Two words…Living Will…Would you remove life support from your loved one if they were in a coma or related state?
It’s impossible to give a succinct Catholic answer to hypothetical situations that are vague and ambiguous.Would you remove life support from your loved one if they were in a coma or related state?
I mean that the best case scenario for all of us is to be proactive and create a living will detailing your wishes on just how much you want done to be kept “alive” so as to avoid having the decision fall to an unfortunate loved one…that was all!Sorry BlueMaxx, but though I appreciate the simplicity of your answer, I don’t follow
Do you mean that if the patient is in a coma-like state, they are basically already dead, and that it is the will of God for their life not to be prolonged any longer?
I’ve done it once, and I’d do it again if it ever comes to it.Would you remove life support from your loved one if they were in a coma or related state?