J
jeanne71350
Guest
Hello everyone,
Well, lately I have had just about enough with my family. I’m 17 years old. My dad is suffering from Parkinson’s disease, and my mom is kind of struggling with that. I love them anyways though very much.
My grandmother is suffering from a gambling addiction. She is always going to the casino, even during family times like birthdays and weddings. She dosen’t just go to the nice ones either, she goes downtown to the truck stops with really shady people to get her gambling fix. This is causing her a lot of pain, and she really says mean and hurtful things to everyone. She gossips like no tomorrow and complains all the time. She told me I needed to go to Weight Watches… Everyone knows she has a problem but nobody says anything.
My aunt’s daughter passed away in the fall from a drug overdose, and she has been really taking it hard. It’s been a struggle for her, becaue this is the second child she’s lost. Her step-son (my cousin) recently announced that his girlfriend is pregnant. They had been dating for awhile, and nobody really liked her because she would lie about everything. We didn’t say anything to spare his feelings.
In addition, my other aunt came to Christmas completely baked on drugs. She kept taking all kinds of perscripton meds, and it go to a point where she was not concious. She would talk nonsense and like fall asleep at the dinner table. You can only imagine how my other aunt, who lost her daughter to drugs, reacted to this.
I really can’t take much more of this anymore. Everyone is fighting and it really pains me to spend time with my family because of all of this nonsense. I really need help!
Thanks,
-Jeanne
Well, lately I have had just about enough with my family. I’m 17 years old. My dad is suffering from Parkinson’s disease, and my mom is kind of struggling with that. I love them anyways though very much.
My grandmother is suffering from a gambling addiction. She is always going to the casino, even during family times like birthdays and weddings. She dosen’t just go to the nice ones either, she goes downtown to the truck stops with really shady people to get her gambling fix. This is causing her a lot of pain, and she really says mean and hurtful things to everyone. She gossips like no tomorrow and complains all the time. She told me I needed to go to Weight Watches… Everyone knows she has a problem but nobody says anything.
My aunt’s daughter passed away in the fall from a drug overdose, and she has been really taking it hard. It’s been a struggle for her, becaue this is the second child she’s lost. Her step-son (my cousin) recently announced that his girlfriend is pregnant. They had been dating for awhile, and nobody really liked her because she would lie about everything. We didn’t say anything to spare his feelings.
In addition, my other aunt came to Christmas completely baked on drugs. She kept taking all kinds of perscripton meds, and it go to a point where she was not concious. She would talk nonsense and like fall asleep at the dinner table. You can only imagine how my other aunt, who lost her daughter to drugs, reacted to this.
I really can’t take much more of this anymore. Everyone is fighting and it really pains me to spend time with my family because of all of this nonsense. I really need help!
Thanks,
-Jeanne